Stoned Racounteur

Monday, December 18, 2006

Please stop !

Lack of anything to do has led me to extensively explore orkut. What I have found is amusing, with tinge of gross-ness (sic). While I will try and bring out the best cases of attacks on English grammar that I have observed, it is simply not possible to understand the severity with which some people have molested the queen's language.

This one i found on the profile of a supposed girl, I have severe doubts about the veracity of her sex since the profile pic belongs to an actress. Anyways, the intro goes so :

"ohhhhhhhh. myself a pinkish face (wtf!) girl witha beutifu dimples love to be hang out( wonder how it is to be hang out :O ) with my frends..like to parties and studing tooo....kk ab jada nahi kah saktii....its net"


WTF!!!
ROFLMAO!

Another proposal of a romeo goes this way :

" hie (hie??? , how hard is it to spell hi) actually these dayz i join da orkut and i dnt hve enof friends n orkut thats y i add u ,f u dnt mind can u add me as lyka frind .any way wht do u do and yh we will talk more abt each other after adding me bye cyh"

*barfs*
*again*

Then there are poets :

There are 3 Chambers
in my HEART.
1 for PAPA,1 for MAA,
1 for GOD.
oh! wat about u dear?
Sorry no place for u
in my Heart........
bcoz frendz like u
are my Heartbeat..!
if u like this scrap then reply i m waiting 4.
cu later


Jeeez dood, Get a life for gawd sakes !

I love this one :)

Roses Are Red
Violets are Blue,
I have many friends
but I vant to friendship with you.


Hehe...I vant to laugh my guts out to this one :)

I don't know what to say about this one

do u like tooo be a nice friend ship with me!


Some leave the subtlety aside :|

hi anu,
kya aap mujhe apne upar line maarne ki izzazat dengi.. i will be grateful to u!!


The convincer ;-)

hi swthrt..u r looking awsome..wannan be frand with u.. Seriouly speaking u r too gud
Just wanna see u
\Do reply


Killer Franship offer :

♥ Heyyyyyy Dere Gorgeous ♥ Do U Eat MagiC CharmZ ?! Caz Ur loOkinG sO MaGicallY bEautifUl .. neWaYZ whTzuP ?! ♥


I just haven't laughed so much in a while. Who says Indians don't have a sense of humor, man can they make you laugh or what .

Just to top it all, the one that rules all the franship offers ,

Good Morning. Yes I dont knows you. I admires people who wear flats becuase its looks elegant. I am scracping you becuase its first step in knowing you.I just here to make sum gud frnds.If u r not not typical..n feel comfortable coz every one has diff. intellectual so v can b frnds..other wise take gud care Of urz Regards


Heppy franship !

10 Comments:

  • awesome compilation man...jst can't stop laughin'!
    to add to dat list, here are a few more:

    "hi *****.........whtsup.......?
    this is avinash .........would like to be ur friend.....ur profile is so impresive......u r so pasiante(what's dat?) gurl..........ur profile made me to think for ur friendship.........
    plz have a reply(i never knew gals possess replies!)...i m waiting for ur reply.........vigorously?"..vigorously?? :D

    "Is your dad a thief or somthing? because someone stole the stars and put them into your eyes!"... ladki ke baap ko chor bol ke ladki pataane nikla hai!!!

    "hiii, this is amit frm delhi wanna friendship.....kya mujhse dosti karoge"...another romeo influenced by bollywood movies!

    "hey ***** may we friend?"...okay I give up! I can't comprehend dis!

    But here's the winner:
    "Hi you are the coolest and looking for something Special ur eyes tells. Cuddly Bear.
    Bye Bye"

    God bless my country!:)

    By Blogger Ankur Arora, at 2:02 PM  

  • ROTFL!!! wot a compilation! Cheers! Happy Blogging!

    By Blogger Reeta Skeeter, at 2:50 PM  

  • wohh !!
    I the likes the yours compilation!!
    ;-D

    By Blogger Manasi, at 3:03 PM  

  • scrap-anal-yst...gud going! do u like to chat on ppl's s/b?? or u just love it ;-) ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 PM  

  • hehehe...me laughed, as did my sis! what have u been up to on orkut??? a lot of free time, i see!

    By Blogger Life in Flux, at 1:45 PM  

  • The most loserest post I have ever read on your blog. Three months of vellapanti in Vides has obviously had an effect. Ate hi desiyon ko galiyana shuru, why did you not die there in Firangiland you oh so perfect beetch?

    By Blogger Balaji Ravi, at 4:05 PM  

  • reply karne ka dharm na hai tumhara?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 PM  

  • lol...."phucks" you man...[:P]...whoaa...orkut style smiley :|

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

  • lol...."phucks" you man...[:P]...whoaa...orkut style smiley :|
    GB
    sorry...forgot to mention my name :D in the last comment .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM  

  • Thank Goodness!Somethin' made me laugh today!!!LMFAO!

    By Blogger  P, at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter
Counter