Stoned Racounteur

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back from the Future

After more than 3 years since my last post, I am happy to say that most of the aims I had set for myself have been achieved in this time. I have managed to travel to far flung places, continued to strengthen my relationship with those most important to me, and managed to get a feeler of what corporate life is like.

Life goes on, you explore new cities, meet new people, do new work, but the underlying theme doesn't seem to change - a never ending, all persuasive need to break away. The monotony of the path traveled so often seems to gnaw at the fabric of how one defines themselves.

Here is to hope. Hope that the fears of failure can be overridden by the passion for what you really care about.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter
Counter