Stoned Racounteur

Friday, January 28, 2005

"Tech"tonic Shifts

Started with acads for the interview
Seemed like such a long time since I had seen tech related stuff, kinda enjoyed doing it. Finished one book (Yaaay!) though ‘twas the easiest subject…Digital Electronics

Coming soon are demons like DSP, Digi comm.(I literally shiver when I think bout this subject), Analog Elec ( not exactly my strong area), Electrical Machines ( the most abstruse subject EVER!aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!)

Apart from that…preppin for the intw on Monday( another Mock!) .Interestingly enough, The feedback that the CL faculty gave me was that my MBA answer(which I had prepared beforehand) needed some work but my “Introduce yourself” answer(which was Impromtu) was gr8! Something to think about there, mebbe I should give all my interviews unprepared.

Not surprisingly they gave me “Needs to work hard” for the general awareness feedback…lol..mebbe next time they’ll ask me” Gimme the name of 10 chief ministers”…wunder if they have some kind of fetish with the number 10…now that I think about it…10 stocks..10 mutual funds..10 gov…10 lt gov..seems to be some pattern here.

Meeting school friends tonight for dinner…will be a relief from IIM\CAT and all that...

Anyways, time to get back to the drudgery of Analog Electronics, Sedra and Smith you better watch out!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter
Counter