Stoned Racounteur

Monday, February 14, 2005

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

Slept some 15 hours in the last 4 days, dammit!

Am back after a while...Cant believe that i am having to work my ass off....this is not what i am made for, lol.
Still neck deep in interview preparations.Just wrote my IIMB SOP...guys have a look and give me
some honest feedback...i need it ASAP...have to send it tomorrow.

Here goes,

“The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become” these words by Harold Taylor define my philosophy in life. I believe that for me to achieve my potential, I must pursue a field that excites me. My interactions with the field of management, in the form of case studies, business plan competitions and literature, have been thoroughly stimulating and have strengthened my conviction to pursue a career in the same.



An avid blogger and a voracious reader, my belief in the power of ideas stems from my upbringing, particularly because of my brother, whom I see as my idol. Coming from a family having strong belief in the values of humility and altruism I have tried to contribute my bit to society as a teacher and mentor to homeless children.

My experiences in organizing various competitions in college and being part of the editorial team of the college magazine have given me useful insights into managing diverse teams and have hardened me as a manager.



With a stress on Global as well as Local, Current as well as emerging, conceptual as well as Analytical, IIMB will equip me with all the essential ingredients for effective management.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter
Counter